Saturday, December 8, 2012

Currently Obsessed: KIND Bars

So today I think I spent a combined total of 10 hours in the library today. What's great about U of M is that the Law Library is actually so pretty that I don't mind studying in it - plus it gives me a great reminder of what I want to do when I'm older (which is law!) The Law Library is the quietest on campus and is always packed during finals week, so I knew that when I left that I was going to have to give up my seat. But what happens when hunger strikes?
No fear! KIND bars are here. Not only do they meet my dietary needs (gluten free), but they are made out of all natural ingredients and are very tasty. These are not a meal replacement, but they are good when you can't go and get food for a while (like I was stuck in the library). Today I had an Apple + Cinnamon Fruit & Nut Delight KIND bar and it definitely hit the spot. This bar was a healthy option and gave my brain the protein it needed to keep working. I'm going to try and eat very healthy for the next two weeks - hopefully the extra brain power from healthy eating will show on my exams!

What are your favorite finals week snacks?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment