Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12: 12 Holiday Gifts

Happy 12.12.12 everyone! In honor of the last repetitive date in history, I wanted to share the cutest 12 holiday gifts any girl would love to receive. The featured gifts range in price so there's something on this list for any price range. Enjoy!
1. I'm loving the initial bangles from C.Wonder. If you've never been to C.Wonder, check out the website. It is a whimsical store of preppy perfection. Any fan of anthropologie or J.Crew is sure to love anything from the website.

2. Burgundy is so in right now - especially for winter. Gift the gift of beauty in a tube with this Bobbi Brown matte lipstick.

3. Does anyone you know always end up tipping at Starbucks because they hate keeping coins? Maybe they'll think twice with this cute coin purse by Kate Spade.

4. Cute pajamas will make anyone's day. These Liberty of London printed pjs are to die for.

5. Thank you notes are so much easier to write with cute stationary. Plus, you'll get a cute letter in the mail for gifting the cards!

6. Animals are SO in right now - who wouldn't want to rock a bulldog on their neck? This necklace is just too cute.

7. J.Crew makes the cutest accessories, and I'd love to have this bow keychain jangling along with my car keys.

8. Tory Burch makes a foxy phone case that any girl would love. A bit preppy but still has that jewel tone.

9. I've never tried julep nail polish but I've read rave reviews. Plus, I'm totally looking to add a deep blue to my nail polish collection. You definitely want to get compliments on your new nail job, and whoever you gift this set to is sure to!

10. Add some spice to the bedroom with a preppy pillow. I'll cuddle up in bed now please and thank you.

11. BaubleBar has the best statement necklaces. I'm loving the rosegold chain link trend.

12. If you don't own a Tervis tumbler you're missing out. Give the gift of hydration to a friend. 

What do you think is a cute holiday gift?

xo




1 comment:

  1. Even though Christmas is over, my birthday isn't too far away. I just may have to let the hubs know of a few of these cute things :) Sometimes he needs a little hint in direction of presents

    ReplyDelete