| Factory Classic Button-Down in Flannel (Viridian Green) | Factory Puffer Vest (Vintage Elm) | Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte | Amanda Riding Boot in Almond | Factory Skinny Jean in Garment Dye (Jazzy Purple) |
So I apologize for being MIA since the beginning of the semester. To say that I've been busy is an understatement. Here in Ann Arbor it has been getting to the low 50s high 40s already and I have been going to my closet early in the morning and seemingly picking out what I am going to call my standard outfit for fall! All of the items pictured above are from the JCrew Factory Store online. (Love it!)
What my everyday Fall outfit includes:
- Button Up: Either denim chambray shirts, blouses, or a plaid shirt
- Denim: I really like going with colored denim if I'm wearing a plain chambray shirt to add color to my outfit. If I'm wearing a plaid or colored button up, I'll generally stick to khaki, black, or navy denim.
- Vest: Right now it is too chilly to not wear a vest. As soon as it gets colder I'll be pulling out my NorthFace.
- Riding Boots: I have similar Tory Burch riding boots that I am obsessed with. They look great and make my outfit look even more put together.
- Starbucks: Yes, I have become addicted to Starbucks like every other college student. I have to walk by a Starbucks every morning and I think I've become like Pavlov's Dog. I HAVE to have my Skinny Vanilla Latte or else I am simply not awake!
What have you been wearing as we transition into true Fall weather?